Got Community Service Hours?
Get 25 hours of community service in two weeks!
New Orleans Children and Youth Planning Board (CYPB) seeks more youth ages 13-17 to participate in a special 1 week mapping project of youth services.
What’s in it for you?
- 25 hours of community service
- Gift card
- Mapper training certificate
- Social skill-building experience
- Research and data experience
Choose a 1 Week Program:
Tuesday, July 18, 2017 – Thursday, July 20, 2017
9:00am – 3:00pm
Tuesday, July 25, 2017 – Thursday, July 27, 2017
9:00pm – 3:00pm
Neo Jazz School of Music
1683 N. Claiborne Ave.
Lunch and snacks will be provided.
Register at MILNE REC CENTER:
- Thursday, July 13th from 11am – 1pm
- Friday, July 14th from
11am – 1pm
For more information, contact Karen Evans at email@example.com