A 10-month paid research training + project where New Orleans youth (16-24 years) will build skills and lead community change, guided by research experts and supportive mentors.
seats are limited! scroll down to fill out the interest application + learn more!
Key dates Revolutionary researchers youth leads:
- 11:59pm, Thurs. April 13 — Deadline to complete an application for Revolutionary Researchers Youth Lead. If you haven’t already submitted an application with us, use the form below!
- 10am-3pm, Sat. April 22 — Save the date for our kickoff convening once you apply!
More info to download & share!
- Download the Revolutionary Researchers + YMP Fact Sheet
- Download the fact sheet for Revolutionary Researchers or find it on Instagram
- Download materials to spread the word
- Participate in training sessions 2x per month (1st and 3rd Saturday)
- Design and launch research project that informs movement on the New Orleans Youth Master Plan: a 10-year roadmap for a positive, youth-development focused New Orleans
- Recruit and lead a squad of peer Revolutionary Researchers to co-create and deliver a community change research project
- Share research knowledge with your squad of Revolutionary Researchers
- Analyze and present project findings to key audiences
- Connect with a community of youth leaders, research experts, and supportive mentors to build change in your community
- Honorarium per convening, delivered via direct deposit
- Certificate in Youth Participatory Action Research (YPAR)
- Verification of community service hours, by request
- Opportunity for additional employment/leadership role upon successful completion of intensive training and project delivery
Questions or comments?
Reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.